Commercial industries we serve:
- Medical: When it comes to the medical industry, a power outage can be a matter of life and death. Medical equipment typically needs electricity to function, and you need to make sure yours stays up and running. If you want to be as safe as possible, you’ll need the help of a commercial electrician. A trained professional can quickly identify problems and determine how to go about treating them.
- Small businesses: Whether you operate a laundromat, sell comic books, or work in a tech startup, your small business needs safe and efficient electrical wiring. You need to keep the lights on in your store to keep customers safe and make shopping convenient, and the electricity in your office might also fuel computers, printers, and scanners. Provident Electric is staffed with skilled professionals who can offer electrical repair and maintenance when you need it the most.
- Food and beverage: There are many reasons restaurant owners need commercial electrical services, from customer safety and enjoyment all the way to the ability to serve food. A dim light or a sparking outlet can be problematic for customers, and a power outage can prevent you from putting food on the table. If a refrigerator loses power, you might end up wasting a significant amount of food, which is why we can install and repair generators, too.
Our commercial electrician services in Frederick, MD
Provident Electric guides commercial clients through every stage of design, construction, installation, and maintenance or repairs to keep the lights on. Call on our experienced team to install or repair:
- Commercial garages
- Hospital commercial electrical systems and equipment
- Electric signs and outline lighting
- Air conditioning and refrigeration equipment
- Generators and transformers
- Elevators, escalators, moving walks, platform lifts, stairway chairlifts, and dumbwaiters
- Busways and auxiliary gutters
- Integrated electrical systems
- Solar photovoltaic (PV) systems
In order to safely handle your property, we’re qualified to maintain all the following commercial-grade electrical systems:
- Manufactured wiring systems
- Capacitors both above or below 1,000 volts
- Branch circuits, including outside circuits and feeders
- Surge arresters
- Commercial control panels
- Commercial storage batteries
- Overhead service conductors
- Conduit bodies, fittings, and handhole enclosures
In addition, our team can provide overcurrent protection to prevent unexpected power outages. We’re also able to recommend and supply various commercial-grade cables and conduits suitable for business and office wiring and identify grounded conductors carrying electrical currents in order to safely mark them according to building codes and ensure proper handling. Whether you’re planning to break ground on a brand-new business opportunity or you need to maintain the highest standard of safe working conditions, Provident Electric is your partner in Fredrick.
- Family Owned and Operated
- Top-Quality Performance
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Over 25 Years of Experience
- Home Automation Experts