LED Recessed Lighting Solutions
Lights are one of the most important parts of your home or office for everything from safety to convenience. Upgrading your lights to long-lasting LED bulbs and recessed lighting requires an experienced electrician. Provident Electric provides recessed LED lighting services for our Frederick, MD, customers. We’ll ensure your new LED lighting is perfect for your needs. We offer recessed lighting installation, electrical repair, and home and commercial electrical wiring. Recessed LED lighting lasts longer than an incandescent bulb and consumes nearly 85 percent less energy. Contact us today to discuss your LED lighting options.
Benefits of Recessed LED Lighting
LED lighting technology offers residential and commercial properties many benefits, from improving the look and feel of your space to helping you save money and conserve valuable natural resources. Some of the most significant benefits of recessed LED lighting include the following:
- LED lights are designed to last for 100,000 hours of use or more.
- You can place recessed LED lighting in almost any space to boost the look and feel.
- You can convert approximately 80% to 90% of incoming energy into light with LED lights.
- LED lights emit little to no light in the UV spectrum.
- No mercury is involved in LED lights, so they are a cleaner alternative to fluorescent and CFL lamps.
The Best Uses for Recessed Led Lighting
Our team will work with you to determine the best uses for LED lighting for your home or business. Some of our recommendations for recessed LED lighting include the following:
- Ambient Lighting –LED ambient lighting helps boost the comfort of a room, helping people feel more at ease.
- Accent Lighting –Accent lighting offers a spotlight for unique products or spaces in your home or office.
- Specialty Area Lighting –Specialty lighting is perfect for lighting up specific spaces in your home or office.
How Recessed Lighting Works
You’ll have plenty of style choices when it comes to installing recessed lighting solutions. In addition to choosing the color of the LED bulb, you’ll also be able to select the color and style of visible trim you’ll be able to see when looking up at the ceiling. Here are a few standard recessed lighting housing options from Provident Electric:
- Baffle Trim:A ribbed interior that minimizes glare with deep housing to hide the bulb.
- Reflector Trim:A mirrored trim to maximize the light, sometimes available with color tints.
- Open Trim: An open trim creates a flat surface by mounting and then covering the LED bulb in a flush line with the ceiling for a low-profile look.
- Eyeball Trim:Set on a rotating base, you can direct an eyeball trim to focus light for accent lighting in specific areas.
- Gimbal Trim:Offers the same pivot motion as eyeball trim but is set deeper into the ceiling for a lower profile.
- Shower Trim: A flat-profile trim with tempered glass makes this a safe option for bathrooms and showers.
Schedule Your Electrical Services Today
Provident Electric is a family-owned and operated company with more than 25 years of experience serving the area. We’ll help determine the best places for recessed LED lighting. Our LED lighting solutions help light up your home or office while saving energy. Our trusted, licensed and insured electrical technicians are always here for your electrical needs. We’ll always offer a helping hand and recommend customized lighting solutions for you. We offer a free estimate on all services. Schedule an appointment today!