Recessed & LED Lighting Services in Frederick, MD
Installation and Servicing for Frederick Maryland
You use your lights every day to provide safety, security, and convenience. Whether you are considering installing recessed lighting or upgrading your lights to long-lasting LEDs, an experienced electrician serving Frederick is your best resource for all your lighting needs. At Provident Electric, our trusted electrical contractors are proud to serve residential and commercial clients in Maryland; we offer recessed lighting installation, electrical repair, home and commercial electrical wiring, and more so you can enjoy safe and effective electrical service for your property.
The Best Places for Converting to Recessed Lighting
Recessed lighting provides full lighting coverage with a minimal ceiling footprint, helping to keep a room’s sleek, open look by hiding light fixtures within the ceiling itself. This form of lighting is both popular and versatile; talk to your electrician about installing recessed lighting for more information about your best options.
- Recessed lighting is ideal for workspaces, whether you’re looking to install this form of lighting in a kitchen, a home office, or a commercial office or meeting space. Lights can be placed at intervals to provide clear illumination from overhead without the need for visible light fixtures.
- You can use a line of recessed lights to highlight accent walls or special features, such as fireplaces, fountains, and artwork. Recessed lights place these features in the spotlight without infringing on the view from any angle.
- Hallways are also an ideal location for recessed lighting, which can be spaced to provide consistent illumination for safety and convenience, whether at home or in a commercial workspace.
Three Benefits of Converting to LED Lighting
LED lighting technology offers residential and commercial properties many benefits, from improving the look and feel of your space to helping you save money and conserve valuable natural resources. You can find out more about upgrading your home or office lighting, as well as get some helpful energy saving tips from a licensed electrician in Frederick, by calling Provident Electric at (301) 620-2227.
- LED lights are known for their long lifetime. These lights are designed to last for 100,000 hours of use or more, which is 11 years of constant function or 22 years at half capacity. Furthermore, frequent switching and extreme heat or cold do not affect the lifetime of these lights.
- LED lighting is the most efficient form of lighting. These lights convert approximately 80-90% of incoming energy into light, as opposed to incandescent bulbs, which are only 20% efficient.
- LED lights emit little to no light in the UV spectrum. This property makes them ideal for all types of lighting purposes, including illuminating products or artwork that may be sensitive to heat and UV light.